Buying Communion Dresses and Clothes in Ireland
Monday 14 October 2013
Whether looking for a beautiful communion dresses and accessories, including shoes, veils, hair bands and bags for your little girl or smart tailored shirts, trousers and jackets for your little boy, here at Mischief Makers Kids Clothing Store in Cork we have the most amazing collection of boy’s communion clothes and girl’s communion dresses.
Experienced in assisting and advising parents on choosing the right communion clothes for their little ones, the team at Mischief Makers have years of practice and lots of knowledge to share to ensure that your child looks their very best and most importantly is extremely comfortable on their special communion day.
Visit us in store in Douglas, Cork or shop on line and use these few helpful pointers when choosing what to buy, and should you still need a bit more advice, well then why not call us on +353 21 4894550
- Start Shopping Early – Don’t leave buying communion clothes or dresses to the last minute, start looking and buying in winter and give yourself plenty of time to find the perfect outfit for your little one and in doing so giving yourself more time to spread the costs.
- Do not look at anything but white – When it comes to choosing a communion dress for your little, there can be very strict codes in most churches when it comes to colour of communion dresses. So unless your church has given you the go-ahead to wear another colour, stick to buying a white communion dress.
- Style is Important – Again when it comes to styles, most churches have codes with regard to the style of communion dress that can be worn. Such as dresses must have sleeves, or if it sleeveless then a cardigan or jacket must be worn over, so before you buy a dress that deviates from this, it would be wise to check with your church what the codes are.
- Keep it long – When it comes to dress length, above the knee is NOT appropriate, ensure dresses are below the knee in length.
- Finally…Make it comfortable – don’t choose a dress that is going to be uncomfortable, shoes that are too high or a shirt, tie and jacket that makes your little ones feel restricted. Choose a communion outfit that is comfortable and wearable, so that they can enjoy moving freely throughout the day.